Friday 15 August 2014

Occasionally at the foot of my weekly Friday evening blog post I put a link to my books on Amazon, but not often. Let's face it, people don't read my blog so they can be directed to a site where they can spend their hard-earned money.... minimal though the cost may be.



But tonight I'm going to break the habit of a lifetime and make this a selling blog, mainly because a week ago today the second book in my Temporal Detective Agency series, Trouble With Swords, was published by Crooked Cat as both an eBook and paperback. The next day I had a book signing at The Book Shop in Lee-on-the-Solent at which the shop staff dressed up as characters from the book and I took along Excalibur. We sold lots of books, including a load of Leap of Faith, the first in the series!

Tomorrow I'm signing at Calliope Gifts in Alton and I know it's going to be great fun.

So, on to the selling bit! If you haven't already bought a copy, then PLEASE do, especially if you have teenage kids. Please also tell people about it and share the links.

Trouble With Swords is available is an eBook for the promotional price of 99p / $1.66 at the following link:-

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Trouble-Swords-Richard-Hardie-ebook/dp/B00MEWG5D8/ref=sr_1_1?s=digital-text&ie=UTF8&qid=1408123213&sr=1-1&keywords=richard+hardie

And Leap of Faith is available on Amazon at:-

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Leap-Faith-Richard-Hardie-ebook/dp/B00GQHXSHS/ref=sr_1_2?s=digital-text&ie=UTF8&qid=1408123213&sr=1-2&keywords=richard+hardie

No comments:

Post a Comment