Saturday 8 December 2012

TROUBLE WITH SWORDS
Launch

Hi everyone. I'm immensely proud to say that my second book in the Temporal Detective Agency series was published last Friday and has its official launch today with a Facebook party and many other events to celebrate.

Trouble With Swords has already sold as many copies as the first book Leap of Faith, which is also selling fast this week. Exciting times!

Please help me celebrate by visiting the Amazon site:
http://www.amazon.co.uk/Trouble-Swords-Temporal-Detective-ebook/dp/B00AFEKVE6/ref=sr_1_5?ie=UTF8&qid=1354958592&sr=8-5&keywords=richard+hardie
Ther book is available on both Amazon.co.uk and Amazon.com.

You can also Google Trouble With Swords and the first item to appear will be my book and the Amazon link. Spooky, so well done Mr Google.

Thanks in advance and I hope you enjoy reading it.... waht am I saying! Of course you will!

Blog on, Dudes!

No comments:

Post a Comment